I used to live in White Rock, BC when I was younger and even after I moved, I spent many trips back there with family and friends. We often popped into Vancouver for little day trips, but now as an adult visiting friends, I’ve been there for more days at a time with the exploring mindset at top of mind! Vancouver is beautiful, and rainy (so always pack rain gear), but…beautiful!
- Rent bikes at Spokes Bicycle Rental and bike the Seawall
- Hike the Iceberg Lake Trail
- Do the Grouse Grind Hike (you have to pay for the gondola down – it is not permitted to hike down)
- The Vancouver Aquarium is nice, if that’s your kind of thing!
- Wander around Stanley Park
Other activities that I didn’t get a chance to do, but were recommended and/or researched:
- Cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge (this is hardcore on my bucket list)
- You could always hit up a Vancouver Canucks hockey game
Now to the Food…
- Jam Café – there will definitely be a line for breakfast (check out the tater bowl)
- Honey Doughnuts and Goodies – their honey doughnut tastes like a waffle with syrup!
- The Boathouse Restaurant – nice food!
- Reflections Bar at Hotel Georgia – the Garden Terrace rooftop patio
- Minami Sushi – get the black truffle scallop
Other Restaurants that I didn’t get a chance to try, but were recommended and/or researched:
- Nuba – Mediterranean cuisine
- Nightingale – Tapas-style & Canadian fare
- Joe Fortes – Seafood restaurant, but go there for brunch!
- Kissa Tanto – when Italian and Japanese cuisine’s marry
- Ask For Luigi Restaurant – Italian
Enjoy Beautiful British Columbia!!