Is this the world’s easiest recipe? Maybe! But that’s a plus! This is one of my favourite snacks/treats/desserts…or even a topping to oatmeal (without the chocolate chips)…or a delicious side dish to an omelette!
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tbsp. natural almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1-2 tsp. honey
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- These might be my favourite directions to write ever…Unpeel the banana.
- Spread almond butter over the banana.
- Top with honey.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the magic banana! [This part is optional, but I suggest mini chocolate chips if you choose to include them].
- Gobble it up!!
Hope you think the magic banana is as magical as I do!