Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus is another Rodych staple. This recipe is so simple, and tastes like such a treat – you’ll forget that you’re eating a vegetable. It’s quick to make, and is good hot as a side dish, cold on a platter, or to bring to a potluck!
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a basting brush, brush olive oil over your stoneware bar pan, or baking sheet.
- Wash asparagus and snap off tough ends.
- Tightly wrap a piece of prosciutto (or half of a piece of prosciutto) around each asparagus stalk. Then place on greased bar pan.
- Use the basting brush to dress the top of the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes (you may need longer if you have extra thick asparagus). You can check if it’s done by seeing if a fork can easily pierce through the prosciutto and asparagus together.
Hope you enjoy this savoury treat!