Columbus felt cozy to me…like being in Edmonton. Columbus reminds me of Edmonton!! So all you Edmontonians, you’ll feel right at home here! The city isn’t glitz and glamour, but that doesn’t keep it from having everything you’ll need, from the arts, to sports, to food, and everything in between! You’ll likely want to have a car here, so you can venture further than just downtown!
- See the Columbus Blue Jackets take on your favourite hockey team
- Walk around downtown Columbus
- Walk around Franklin Park and go to the Franklin Park Conservatory Botanical Gardens
- Easton area is a cute area for lunch, shopping, and getting your hair done at the The Blowout Bar
Other activities that I didn’t get a chance to do, but were recommended and/or researched:
- Go watch any sport at Ohio State
- Short North Arts District is a cute area
- See a show at New Ohio Theatre!
- Shop, eat, and wander around North Market
Now to the Food…
- The Keep – good for lunch
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse – clearly, you go there for the steak
- Nada – great Mexican! [And right by the hockey rink, if you’re hitting up a Blue Jackets game]
- Cravings Cafe – limited tea, but a good stop for coffee
- Cafe Phenix – so many tea options, and such nice staff!
- Northstar – great lunch in the Easton area